A regular mobile on-site shredding visit will ensure you don’t build up a backlog of documents, whilst saving you storage space and keeping your office tidy in the process. Shredded Neat can give you full confidence in the destruction of your documents, as you will see them being destroyed and shredded on site by our state-of-the-art cross cut shredder.
Professional Shredding at Affordable Prices:
Our regular on site shredding service starts from just £30 a visit and we only provide prices based on your requirements to keep costs low. Get in touch with us today for an accurate quote.
How It Works:
- Get in touch with us today to discuss your business’s requirements
- We will deliver your secure locked containers and book in your ongoing regular collections with you
- On your scheduled shredding day, we will arrive in our mobile shredder and destroy your business documents, leaving you with empty containers to use again
- A Certificate of Destruction is provided and the shredded paper is taken back to our warehouse for baling and recycling
The Benefits to On Site Shredding:
- You see your documents being destroyed before your eyes
- Save time and costs by letting us take care of the destruction process and your confidential waste
- There is no need to contact us as our regular collections mean you’re booked in for the future
- Our mobile shredder cross shreds to 8mm, finer than any other shredding company in the UK for absolute security
- We will provide you with secure locking office consoles for storing your files in-between our shredding visits
- We can be flexible in the volumes we shred whilst on site, so no need to worry about overfill or extra waste
To stay GDPR compliant you should be using lockable on site storage to store your confidential documents in-between shredding appointments. You can use confidential waste bins for the safe disposal of confidential documents, or we can provide you with either our secure 70L or 140L locking consoles to use throughout the service, free of charge.
If you don’t have space for on-site storage, we also provide heavy duty 44L sacks and ties.
Certificate of Destruction:
Even though you see your documents being destroyed, it’s important that you have an audit trail to protect your business. All regular customers will be protected under an annual Certificate of Destruction but we will also provide time stamped individual Waste Transfer Notes at every visit.
Get A Quote
Our shredding experts work with the highest levels of professionalism and discretion, ensuring a professional service when shredding your confidential waste every time. Contact Shredded Neat today for your mobile on site shredding quote.
Call us on 08082 738 569 or by completing our quick and simple online contact form.
Purge The Environmentally Friendly Way!
Once we have shredded your documents, the paper is baled up and sent directly to the paper mills, so you are also doing your bit for the environment as 100% of our paper is recycled.
On site shredding
Are you in need of regular secure on site shredding in Sussex? Need somebody to take care of the destruction of your confidential documentation? Then look no further than Shredded Neat.Read More
Off site shredding
If you only require a smaller amount of secure waste collected, try our Off Site Shredding Services. Off Site Shredding means that you can have your waste collected from your premises and destroyed within our facilities.Read More
Not everybody requires a regular collection. That’s why we also offer Secure Paper Destruction on an ad-hoc basis. Shredded Neat are the solution when looking to destroy old folders and documents you have been meaning to get rid of.Read More